Thursday, January 28, 2010

Environment Thumbs

Painting environments literally scares me. If you were to see me working on these, you would see me darting my eyes around, looking over my shoulder, alt+tabbing frantically as people approach the business side of my monitor.


So I decided to try and get better, and what better way than to just find some cool environments on the net and paint them... So this is round one. I want to try to knock out many more of these because I feel like I got faster with each one. I tried to only spend about an hour on each one, but sometimes I ran way past that deadline. In fact I think I spent 6 on the cowboys.... and yes.... this is as good as it got.




These are the pics that I refrenced...

Im missing the bottom one, but I couldnt find it.... If I do, I'll post it.

No comments: